Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply
with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our
govern the relationship between you and TruckMaster® Fuel Finder™ relative to this website.
The term `COMPANY` or `US` or `WE` refers to TruckMaster® Logistics Systems, Inc., the owner of the website
whose registered office is 506 South Adams, Jerome, ID 83338. The term `YOU` or `YOUR` refers to the user
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without prior written consent from TruckMaster Logistics Systems, Inc.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the State of Idaho.
INTERNET ADVERTISING AGREEMENT
THIS INTERNET ADVERTISING AGREEMENT (the "Agreement") is made between TruckMaster® Fuel Finder™ ("Publisher") and any company, entity or representative thereof who registers as an Advertising Customer ("Advertiser") on the TruckMaster® Fuel Finder™ website. In consideration of the mutual promises and covenants contained in this Agreement, the parties hereto agree as follows:
- Publisher shall use its diligent efforts to provide the Internet-related advertising specified in the Advertiser's current Advertising Campaign(s).
Any advertising submitted by Advertiser must be in form and substance acceptable to Publisher.
See Advertising Specifications for more information.
- Advertiser will also provide logos and other artwork for Publisher's use in Advertising Campaigns. This agreement is to be construed as a license granted by Advertiser to Publisher for the reproduction of such trademarks, logos and other copyrighted material supplied by Advertiser for the purpose of advertising their products/services and is only in effect during the term of the Advertising Campaign(s). Advertiser expressly warrants to Publisher that all copy furnished by Advertiser will be true statements of fact, none of the copy will be libelous or defamatory, and will not infringe upon the copyright, trademark or other rights of any person or firm. The Advertiser also expressly warrants that all copy will conform to any applicable state and federal laws. Advertiser hereby agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Publisher for any damage claims or lawsuits arising because of faulty information furnished by Advertiser or the Advertiser's agents. Likewise, Publisher recognizes its responsibility to represent Advertiser in a truthful and ethical manner. It is also agreed that Publisher is not liable for any expenses Advertiser may incur while dealing, selling, and otherwise engaging in business with prospects gained by this advertising. Publisher reserves the right to reject or discontinue advertisements it deems not in compliance with it's policy at any time and retain any and all 'One-time Setup Fees' related to such advertising which have been paid to Publisher by Advertiser.
- Payment. Advertiser shall pay the One-time Setup Fee set forth in the Advertising Campaign Types information to Publisher, which is due and payable prior to approval of the Advertising Campaign or as indicated therein.
- Indemnity. Advertiser shall at all times defend, indemnify and hold harmless Publisher and its officers, directors, employees, accountants, attorneys, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, successors, and assigns from and against any and all third-party claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and expenses arising out of, or related to, the content of Advertiser's advertisements served by Publisher pursuant to this Agreement and/or any materials to which users can link through those advertisements.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL PUBLISHER BE LIABLE TO ADVERTISER OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), ARISING FROM THIS AGREEMENT, SUCH AS, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF REVENUE OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS OR LOST BUSINESS, COSTS OF DELAY, OR LIABILITIES TO THIRD PARTIES ARISING FROM ANY SOURCE.
- PUBLISHER DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY REGARDING MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSES, SUITABILITY, COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS, QUALITY, OR OTHERWISE, WITH RESPECT TO THE PUBLISHER WEB SITE.
EXISTING NON-DISCLOSURE RESTRICTIONS
- Publisher shall, and shall cause each of its employees, agents and subcontractors to, safeguard the confidentiality of information pursuant to the terms and conditions of the TruckMaster® Fuel Finder™ .
- Publisher will not, and will not knowingly permit any Advertiser to, publish any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material to the TruckMaster® Fuel Finder™ website.
- Publisher shall be free to cooperate with any law enforcement, regulatory or judicial authorities in connection with Advertiser's use of the TruckMaster® Fuel Finder™ website, which cooperation may include disclosure of the identity of, and the information transmitted or received by, any such Advertiser.
This website and its content is copyright of TruckMaster® Fuel Finder™--©FindFuelStops.com 2008. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute, or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
The trademarks, names, logos, and service marks (collectively "trade marks") displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the Website Owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the Website Owner.